Monday, January 4, 2016

Mini Refillable Perfume Atomizer Atomiser Bottle for Travel Spray review

Unisex Atomizer/ Spray Bottle


A handy style reach fresh when you are on the go all day and unlike glass bottles it won't weigh you down.A travel essential for both men and women.Perfect for storing some of your favortie cosmetics or perfume.Package include:1 Spray Perfume Bottle

I like how compact this is that it fits in my pocket. I can toss it in my purse and take it on the go. I got it in purple and I love the color and how well its made. I haven't had any issues with leaking and its easy to open and refill. I have been using it to carry my body spray with me on the go. I am not much for perfume but I have a ton of body sprays. Such a great thing to keep with you.

Unisex Atomizer/ Spray Bottle

You can also use this for nail art as well. You can create a cool effect by adding polish into water like you were going to Watermarble but then you spray it with rubbing alcohol to make it break up. Its great for creating a turquoises effect. This is super easy to fill with the alcohol and use it to get this effect. 

Find it on Amazon: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics