Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Madam Glam nail polish

Madam Glam Nail Polish Review

I was excited when I was contacted by Madam Glam to choose four polishes for review.
I love neon polish, so I chose three bright colors. Since I been loving purples lately I decided to choose a polish that was not neon and a color I been loving.

Swatches

 Polish Information
 
Madam Glam polishes are all 5-free, Cruelty-Free & Vegan
What does this mean? 
Cruelty-Free means that we never test on animals!
Vegan means that the polish does not contain any animal ingredients. Never.
5-Free : All our nail polishes are made without five of the sketchiest ingredients linked to toxicity. That meants they're free of formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), and toluene - plus formaldehyde resin and camphor, too. So safer and more healthy for your nails...and for YOU!!

The polish bottles are so cute. I do not have any bottle shapes like this. They are unique in my collection. I have seen a lot of people asking for polishes that are 5- Free. I am not to familiar with them because It does not matter to me. As long as I like the color and formula it works for me. If your one that wants a polish like this, these are for you. The formula is great. The consistency is nice, not to thick or thin. They do not have a strong smell.  

Polish Talk

Text Me Later: This color is so stunning to me. The formula of this polish glides on your nail so smooth. I used two coats. Depending on your coats two or three will make it opaque. Like I said I been loving purple polishes at the moment and this one is on the favorite list.

Mint Cocktail: I was surprised of how vibrant this color was in just two coats. This color does not need a white base. When apply a white base of polish it helps the neon color pop. In this case one is not need. I use two coats for this color to be opaque for me. The formula is also great and glides on smoothly.  

Like A Dream: The name for this color is perfect. The blue color is like a dream. I would not say it is a neon but its bright. I actually love this color after I applied and took a photo. Its just so dreamy. I used two coats and the formula is also smooth and easy to apply. 

Tiger Balm: This color is fantastic. Such a fun pop of color to add your nails or toes for summer. Neon polish is a must for summer. This color also does not need a white base. I used two coats and it was opaque for me. This color also glides on smoothly and is easy to work with. Although the swatch photo look more of and red/orange. My camera went crazy trying to capture this color. Neon polish can be a nightmare to capture. Trust me its neon and it bright enough for summer. 

  
Purchase Information

You can visit her website here.   
OR
Visit her social media site for swatches and/deals she might be having.

Instamgram @madamglam
Twitter: madam_glam
Facebook: madamglam

 
                    

1 comment:

  1. Love that blue! That bottle shape too is different for me as well I need the blue now lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics