Friday, June 19, 2015

Zoya Pixiedust.

Zoya Pixie dusts.


I know it sounds crazy that you could hate something and then not to long after you love them. Well, I have to admit that is me with textured polish. At first I couldn't stand them and even traded some away. Now I find myself wondering why I did such a crazy thing! When Ulta had the PixieDusts on clearance I found myself unable to resist and finally got a few.

I would say I have at least 6 magical pixies and maybe 3 of the regular pixies. I know some people hate the Magical pixies but to me they are my favorite. Maybe its because I am a sucker for those big hex glitters that sparkle. I plan on swatching my new collection at some point soon.

I would have to say the one I want most that I don't have my hands on right now is Cosmo. I got Stevie in a trade and it was the beginning of the end of my hate for texture. Now to add Liberty into the mix and I could do some awesome looks. I am just getting the hang of gradients but I was thinking of trying a texture gradient, but I have not a clue how that will turn out.

I would love to see what you have been doing with Zoya PixieDusts to give me some inspiration.
Come share with me on our Facebook page or tweet us on Twitter (@MadTyper).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics