Monday, September 22, 2014

Ipsy September 2014


This months bag was called Street Style and I got a few things in my bag that I love and a few that I don't but I am loving the bag itself to death! It is my style and very punk/rocker esque 

What would I keep and what would I have rather gotten? 




Keep:
Eyeliner is always good.
The bag
Crown Brush

Get rid of?
CC cream
Nyx shadow ( I love nyx but I would have rather had a different shade.)
Cailyn Lipgloss

What would I have rather had?
Hikari Lipstick
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel
Cailyn Gloss in another color
Nyx shadow in another color.

This wasn't a bad month for me I loved a majority of the products and I can always trade away the ones I won't use or I can toss them in a giveaway in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics