Friday, August 22, 2014

Etekcity® USB Wireless Wi-Fi Network Adapter with Dual 6 dBi Antennas - 802.11 B/G/N 300Mbps

Etekcity® USB Wireless Wi-Fi Network Adapter with Dual 6 dBi Antennas - 802.11 B/G/N 300Mbps


Do you have a desktop that isn't wifi capable? Did the wifi card in your computer go out? Don't want to be tied to a specific location in your home? Then I have the solution for you. Whether your computer is archaic or failing you that's where the Etekcity USB Wireless Wi-Fi Network Adapter comes in.

This device fits in the palm of my hand and has these 2 antenna that look like bunny ears of tv antennas gone by.

To clarify out there for non techys this is not a wifi router but instead allows a computer that would previously be unable to connect to wifi to do so.

The device itself comes in 3 pieces.

Etekcity® USB Wireless Wi-Fi Network Adapter with Dual 6 dBi Antennas - 802.11 B/G/N 300Mbps


Easiest way to attach the antenna is the straighten them out before screwing them into place. I also recommend doing this when your awake and not half asleep like I was as the old man had to show me to straighten the antenna and then it was like why didn't I think of that. 

You have 2 ways to install the drivers (as this isn't a plug and play device) One you can use the disc if your computer can use this type of mini disc (mine cant its a side loader with no tray like a wii) or using the site online.

The instructions are easy to follow and easy to set up. So if you are looking for a way to regain your mobility I highly recommend the Etecity usb wifi adapter.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics