Saturday, June 28, 2014

SafeHands Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer Line for Children & Adults Review



Sanitize is a office girls best friend. The bad part? it dries out your skin, when you blog about polish often that is not something one wants because it doesn't look pretty in pictures or in real life. I was excited when I got the chance to try out the safeHands and let the old man use some as well. 



I took the rest to work with me and passed them around the cubicles around me and we tested them and smelled them. To me the scents aren't very strong in the kids and my co workers all said they made them think of fresh clean scent. Someone also said a clean baby's butt which made us crack up! I like the tutti fruitti the best but I use which ever I have on hand when I need it. I keep a bottle in my purse as well.  

I love how clean these make your hands feel without the dried out feeling. I will warn you if you use lotion and then these 5 mins later your hands will feel sticky but that feeling goes away after a few mins. Being a long time GermX user I am highly impressed with the safeHands sanitizer. So if you are looking for a more gentile clean then check out safeHands prices starting at $2.50.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics