Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ipsy June 2014


This month was way better than last month for me.

In my bag I received:
Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Anti-Breakage & Anti-Frizz Styling Cream
OFRA Universal Eyebrow Pencil
Realtree for Her

I love both the Nyx gloss and the Nicka eyeliner but the rest I could have done without. In my opinion the other items that would have fit my profile would be:

Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
Be A Bombshell Lash Out Mascara

Other than those there isn't a 3rd I see I'd rather have so I guess the Ofra is cool because I can just use it as eyeliner. I can't wait to play with the gloss and eyeliner!!! I've been dying to try out these Nyx glosses so finally I can without feeling guilty!!!

<3 this months bag


Here is what was inside My Ipsy box this month:
Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray
NYX Butter Gloss
Nicka K New York  Shimmer Eyeliner
Laneige BB Cushion
MDSolarSciences Mineral Tinted Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30 UVA-UVB Sunscreen

My favorites: Nyx and Marc Anthony Beach Spray, I love Nyx butters and the color I received is great, I wasn't actually happy with the hair spray until I actually tried it and now love love it!!.
I like the turquoise eyeliner it seems to hold for a while no peeling or smudging.
The BB cushion, was definitively not for me, well the shades don't do it for me I had to mix 2 of them for a shade similar to my skin tone.
I like the tinted moisturized if I dont have to pay for it, other wise I would just mix my usual foundation, a tad of moisturizer and some extra sunscreen.

So this month in a rank from 1 to 10 I'm giving the Ipsy bag 7 still not amazing but it's way better than the last 2 months

Luv

Connie!

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/3e5z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics