Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Monarch Butterfly #nailart

Hey guys I wanted to share some nail art that I did with you recently. I just started to really get into expanding my horizons with doing free hand designs. I saw a photo of the monarch butterfly nails and fell in love and decided to do it.

Check out the pictures below and details of the polish I used.






I used Cyberspace from Milani 3D Holographic Nail Lacquer as the base as its a beautiful blue that I had and had been wanting to try so figured why not!
Then I hand drew the butterfly wing in Ebony hates Chris from Wet n' Wild using dotting tools.
I then used Sephora by OPI Beam Me Up Hottie! using the glitter placement method to add the dots on the wing.

I am sad that the pointer wing was badly smudged when I tried to use my Sally Hansen top coat. I topped the other 3 with Avon UV gloss guard. 

What do you think? Have you done this type of nail art before? Feel free to share your Mani's with me on FB .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics