Thursday, June 27, 2013

The reason I don't use top coat when testing a polish.

In previous years I used cheap polish (I admit it I was bad) and settled for the cheapest of the cheap. I experienced chipping within a few days sometimes in the same day as application. I have seen the error of my ways and now choose more quality brands. When reviewing a polish I like to see how it will preform on its own because I can assume if it lasts a week or 2 without base or top coat then it will do even better with them.

That being said if I have a polish that chips within a few days I will then reapply with a base and top coat and include those results as well. 

I know that many do not do this as in most reviews I see they used base and top coat. So I wanted to explain why I do the process that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics