Friday, March 29, 2013

Studio Gear Cosmetics! Mascara, primer, eyeshadow

Studio Gear Cosmetics! Mascara, primer, eyeshadow

Hey all you Beauty and makeup junkies!!! Rubyblood here to share another product review with you.
I got the chance to work with Studio Gear recently and they sent me some amazing things!


First on the list is the 
DEFINITIVE MASCARA
Lengthens and thickens every lash from base to tip evenly and effortlessly. Our state-of-the-art hollow bristle brush assures superb lash separation and shaping. Does not clump, smudge, or flake.

I have tried many mascara's and so far this is one of my favorites. I didn't experience a lot of clumping with this as I have with others and it left my lashes as black as I wanted.


My eyelashes are crazy and messy and this helped manage my lashes very well. It made them wonderfully noticeable and I don't use an eyelash curler so this is all the mascara's work.

I love the small compact packaging and would be easy to slip into a pocket or makeup bag without taking much room. So if you're looking for a good mascara that won't break the bank then I highly suggest you check out this mascara from Studio Gear Cosmetics.



PRIME OBJECTIVE SKIN 
PERFECTING FACE PRIMER

PRIME OBJECTIVE is a silicone-based face primer that acts to “re-touch”, or visually diminish, imperfections in the surface texture of the skin. PRIME OBJECTIVE contains a sustained release liposome system with retinol that can help support cell turnover and reduce the appearance if fine lines and wrinkles, as well as a milk protein complex that can help to balance and protect the skin against environmental stresses.

This primer goes on like a gel but dries quickly and almost instantly and leaves the finish like powder. I really enjoyed the texture this has when its dried.


 I am sad that I only have a little bit of this great primer and am going to have to work this into the budget once I use up all the primers I have now.




COLOR STUDIES 3:1 
HARMONIC EYESHADOWS

Three shadows carefully studied, each in relationship to the others to arrive at one perfect harmony of hue, color temperature, color intensity and color value creating the perfectly modulated highlight, contour, and accent palette for the eyes.


This eyeshadow trio is amazing! The colors are highly pigmented and is in a small package (which is great for me because I love to carry everything with me so I can change my mind.) This allows you to do one shade or layer all three.
This is one swipe of each color without primer or water. As you can tell it doesn't take much to get the color that you are looking for. I can't wait to try more of  Studio Gear's eye shadow!

Find them at your local Ulta
or!

COUPON!
For you my readers I have a awesome 10% off code for you! 
Use MADTYPER13 
at checkout on Studio Gear Cosmetics site.
About the company
Studio Gear was founded in 1996 by longtime industry professionals, John Avolio and Steve Rohr, with the goal of providing high-quality cosmetics with a reasonable price tag. We have since stayed on the cutting edge of ingredients, formulations, and pigments, and work with the best chemists, laboratories, and manufacturers in the business. Our main focus is to listen to our consumers, gain information, address concerns, and provide solutions that can fit any woman's daily routine. 

Our world-class cosmetic and skincare products are available at Ulta Beauty locations, select Dillard's locations, and online at www.studiogearcosmetics.com.

More pictures (who doesn't love pictures!)













I give the above products 5 out of 5 stars!

I received the above products in exchange for a honest review. All thoughts are my own.

4 comments:

  1. Great pics! I love these products, especially the eyeshadow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the products! they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures look great and really help to see how the product work! This is a really nice review as well! I believe that my niece would love the mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your pics and the make-up seems really great. I so so need the eye shadow cant wait to go to their site to purchase it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics