Saturday, November 10, 2012

Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Review

So when I first got into eyeliner last year I bought 2 of these as I am lazy and hate sharpening the wooden ones. I got 2 of them one in hunter green and the other in black. 
Here is what the site says about them:
e.l.f. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
Get no smudge with no-budge eyeliner, which creates a fabulous and fresh look of precision that lasts for hours. The smooth pen applicator easily glides on color for very fine to bold lines for effortless beauty.
Plum eyeliner pen is a 2010 Siempre Mujer Makeup Award winner


I am sad to say that both came out of the package dried out. I tried some suggestions like wetting the tip and trying again after setting them tip down for about 24 hours and still barely get a line out of them. After reading the reviews on the site I think I may have just gotten some bad product and I am willing to give them a try again in the future because for $1 its worth another shot.

Have you had any experience with these?

5 comments:

  1. I've tried them and have had no problems with them being dried out. They work great for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome great to hear I will def get one next time I order.

      Delete
  2. I've never tried this, but I would like to, especially for $1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried any other than the pencil type. I am so trying these out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i havent tried these but i would suggest if you got bad prodcut to msg them abotu replacement product.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics