Monday, August 6, 2012

I am in shock.

I am in shock about a situation that occurred yesterday after work. I am not sure how to word or even how to begin to put my feelings into words so I think I will take the day to work over it and give myself some time to try to become coherent again. Thirds is like a family and when something happens to one of your own like this it really brings home how close you are to danger. I am trying to work this out in my head but I find it hard to imagine that it happened. When my boyfriend left the house it took about 20 mins of hugs before I would let him out of my sight as I am scared what could happen. I will work on better forming my thoughts tonight and how to address a touchy topic and how its made me stop to think.

1 comment:

  1. ((hugs)) Very sorry for your loss. May you find peace and comfort in this time of sadness. You, your co-workers and the family of those who were taken so suddenly will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics