Friday, August 17, 2012

Deals for the week of 8/17/2012

Went out shopping the last few days looking to see what deals I could get and I got a few! 

Its too dark in my house to get a good picture of this but i purchased this  at Walmart in this color and at the price it cant be beat. Our old one was a fire hazard as the power cord was so old it was just crumbling exposing the wires so it was time for a new one! First new vacuum I have ever bought as the other we had was given to us.


I loved this show as a kid and the first season was only $15. Needless to say I had to have it. This was at Best Buy.

At Walmart its usually really expensive and then I noticed this sign. You get 2lbs of meat any 2 kinds you want and a lb of wedges for only $10! Now I have spent more then $10 on just a lb of strips and one of wedges so this was a steal!

This is something I have been wanting to try for a long time but because of  the price I had not purchased. Normally the lots of lashes is about $5 something on its own and the baby lips runs about $3.49 so to get both for $5.64 is amazing! They have all the different shades of baby lips avalible just have to find the pack with the shade you want I went with the clear. This is another Walmart purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics