Sunday, July 8, 2012

A day of family.

Had a busy day yesterday trying to do catch up now. It was my aunt Teresa and uncle Charlie's 37th anniversary! And to celebrate they did a renewal of their vows and had another wedding. It was a day of family coming in that I almost never get to see so I was up all day.
I went out to breakfast with my aunt frann at ihop and then spent time together till about 10 when we all had to get ready for the party. So I went home and did my make up brushed out my straight hair (oh I love when my hair is straight) and get dressed. All purple today. Purple nails,skirt,shirt. I was disappointed that it was so hot I had to keep my hair up all day. It was 108 outside with heat index and 80 inside with a bad air conditioner. Got to take lots of pictures and play with my new olympus pen more then I have as I've only used it one other time. I ran out of battery half through but had another camera doing video and was using my iPhone to take pictures after that. As my aunt frann said "it's nice to see everyone at a time other then a funeral." Totally agree on that one. I left around 5 as I was so tired I didn't think I could stay awake much longer and went home to crash. I wish I could have stayed longer but I have to be careful not to change from my crazy sleep schedule or I will be miserable at work from no sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics