Saturday, June 30, 2012

Leap Year review

I watched this not really knowing what the movie was about when I started it. I just knew that it had been on my list for sometime of movies to watch. So finally I sat down to watch it when I first woke up this morning. The movie had me cracking up and its amazing how clumsy the main character is, she always seem to try to have the best motivation and then something going wrong. I think my favorite part is where her shoe smacks the bride in the face! Even funnier is what happens when she is apologizing to the bride. At first I couldn't believe what happened in Dublin but I do like how the story ended. He was a jack ass for his reason for proposing. Oh, and the fire alarm scene seeing him grab all that stuff was hilarious. If you haven't seen this movie I recommend checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics