Thursday, June 14, 2012

handstands sticky pad review

Ok I have to admit when I first bought this I was skeptical. After using it however I am in love. I use this to keep my iphone on my dash. Before I had this I would connect my iphone to my radio and put it on the floor. I was always worried something would happen and my phone would break and this seemed like a simple solution for the problem
source
I was still worried that it wouldn't be any good once it got to the point it didn't stick, but FEAR not a simple wash with water and its good as new. So once you buy one I don't see having to replace it for a long time unless it gets ripped somehow.

source
I am looking at buying this so that I can use it when traveling as I think I would like it  better then one of those vent mounts. The thing that leaves me worrying is I have an otter-box and I really don't want to have to take my phone out of it to use it.

If you have had the issue of laying your phone on the ground when using it to play music in the car I recommend this product.

12 comments:

  1. My husband needs this for all his electronics.. Awesome I never they had something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it one day wondering around and man am I glad I did.

      Delete
  2. I love it now i need one for my husband his stomp on his iphone last week, just because he loves to listen music in the car, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my hubby so needs one of these! i find his phone laying in some really weird places in his car lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My old man broke his friends phone by getting into the car. His friend had it sitting in the floor board under some trash. It was a smh moment indeed.

      Delete
  4. I have one of these.. I wasn't pleased with mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the heck. I sooo need something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tool! I like how you can use the GPS function on your phone without having to hold it (like in your photo). That makes it safer to use while driving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a great product. My daughter is getting her license and first car soon. This would be the perfect thing for her since her phone has a GPS in it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics