Saturday, June 30, 2012

Denny's in Henderson, KY review

We needed to test the car and see if what was done had fixed the issue. The old man proposed a trip and it was breakfast time so we decided on Denny's as a destination but a local one was too close for what we needed to I googled locations and found the one in Henderson. My first time there was awesome, My cup never ran dry and the food was good. Reminds me now that I have left overs which I'll be eating after writing this. The waitress we had trouble understanding her with her accent but she was friendly and constantly refilled our drinks, which is one of the things we value most because we drink more than we eat. We had a pleasant visit; it wasn't too hot or to cold, and the bathroom was clean. We plan on going back soon and taking his mother as a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics