Tuesday, May 8, 2012

30 day blogging challenge day 1

A recent pictures and 15 facts about myself.

1. I was hit by a bus when I was in high school.
2. I have been hit by many cars and other things while on a bike.
3. I am clumsy.
4. I like to read and write.
5. I have been obsessed with sailor moon since I was 4!
6. I am an only child.
7. I plan on being rich someday.
8. I love vampires.
9. I am obsessed with crochet.
10. My favorite candy is milky way or anything white chocolate.
11.my favorite movie is interview with a vampire.
12. I think dani filth is the sexiest man alive.
13. I love going to concerts and getting autographs.
14.i wanted to be an English teacher when I was a kid.
15. I'm an only child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics