Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birthday

Today was a good day. Although I didn't get to do anything like a party I still had fun. I was in training most the day at work so I was on the phones less then 3 hours. It felt like it was a present from the company,even though I know it wasn't meant that way. I went shopping at Michaels and Walmart for more crafting supplies. I got KFC for dinner and German chocolate cake for desert. Also got a call confirming the cd drive on my pc did indeed go out so it's getting replaced under warranty. Thank god I got the 3 year warranty when I bought it or I'd be shopping for a external drive. Slacked on crochet today but did pretty good I got the head and the body of a monkey done today arms and legs next then I decorate. Here's a picture of 2 finished ones.
Birthday Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics