Monday, April 2, 2012

Android application fail

So I put my heart last night into creating a crochet application for pictures of crazy crochet. I got the app all set up and tested and went to get it put into the android market to see that now thy charge to submit applications. If it was an app I was going to get paid for I could see paying for it but a free app? I don't think so. So I'm back to the drawling board looking at doing it for the open app market where it's free to publish. I tried to use the one I already set up but duh it doesn't work for web app because it's a different format. So tonight im looking at ways of how I create a html5 application. Wish me luck I've never tried programming before.

1 comment:

  1. I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    App Development Company

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics