Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Tech and the Vampire Part 2

The Tech and the Vampire
Part two.

Damon walked past the couch with a smile on his face. "What did you do now Damon?" Stefan asked. "Why is it that every time I am happy I have to have done something wrong?" he asked annoyed. "Because I know you Damon." answered Stefan. "Ok I admit it. I killed another computer tech. I wouldn’t have had to if you hadn’t exposed us to Lisa smith." Damon said raising his voice. “I know Damon that was 22 years ago would you stop reminding me already?" Stefan asked head in his hands. "No ill never stop. I thought at one point I could but then they reprinted those blasted books bringing attention back to us, now a TV show to boot. It’s a never ending cycle. She asked if I had a brother named Stefan who was a vampire. I couldn’t have let her live. She looked love stuck when she saw me. I do feel bad though she was a hottie." Damon had started his rant yelling but had ended in a normal tone of voice. Now he stood head tilted in thought right eyebrow arched with a mischievous gleam in his eyes. "Damon would it kill you to just politely deny their questions?" Stefan asked his sorry reflecting in his voice. "No little brother I do what I do to cause you pain remind you to never do such a stupid thing again. Your self torture is just delightful to me. I despise those stories for making me look like a lost puppy hiding sadness and weakness behind destruction." Damon threw his drink against the wall and left the room. Stefan knew Damon would never let him forget his true Elena and how she had betrayed him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Statistics